***WILL SELL 1 UNIT FOR $2700.00***
1. Control panel – contains power switch
and control escutcheon. Allows operator
to program food temperature and food
texture. Escutcheon is removable for
servicing or replacing microprocessor.
2. Door Gasket seals food chamber against
heat or vapor loss.
3. Door & Latch can be reversed on site.
4. Adjustable Rack Supports – located on
both sides inside equipment, hold trays,
pans, shelves, and racks.
5. Food chamber – holding cavity where the
dual heat system combines to create the
perfect holding environment.
6. Trough collects moisture that condenses
7. Drain Cap is removable for draining water
8. Evaporator and Heaters (not visible) –
supply vapor atmosphere to the food
chamber by heating water within the
9. Cord Wrap (behind unit) provides storage
for power cord.
10. Air Heaters (not visible) – supply heat for
precise food texture control.
11. Name Plate identifies model number and
serial number (important for servicing and
ordering parts), voltage, power, and
electrical information. Electrical
Requirements Label identifies that
equipment is for use with an individual
branch circuit only.
12. U.L. Sanitation Label shows that
equipment is in accordance with NSF
13. Casters provide easy movement when
front casters are in unlocked position.
- There are no features available