How to Bid and Win on BSF Auction Lots
Creating an account is easy. Visit our Auction Page and register to bid. A valid credit card is required for registration. Once you receive your bidder registration confirmation email you are ready to begin!
Once you have signed up and are logged in, you can register for and start bidding in any of our current auctions. You can manually place bids or utilize our max bid feature if you are unable to watch the auction. Our system will bid on your behalf up until your max bid amount is reached. When you are outbid, you will receive an email notification. You can watch the whole auction close in real-time on the auction catalog page, or you can easily track just the items you are interested using the Watchlist, Bidding On, Items Won, and Items Not Won screens under “My Items” in your bidder profile.
Following the auction, you will be able to review all of your items won under your bidder profile. Don’t sweat about payment! If your auction invoice is under $1000, we will automatically process your credit card. If your auction invoice is over $1000, we will contact you directly to process payment.
- You can pick up your items starting the first business day following the auction at the location and times specified in the auction event and/or specific item description.
- Items at our BSF warehouse must be picked up by the end of the day, 5 business days following the auction. We can assist with loading your items.
- For on-site auctions pick up and/or items stating “Buyer Must Remove”- you will need to bring help and all necessary tools to remove and load your items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about on-site pick ups.
- We ship anywhere in North America!
- Contact us by phone (306-280-4800) or by email at email@example.com to arrange shipping.
- Shipping is available for most items. Used equipment, china and glassware are shipped at the purchaser’s risk as shipments can not be insured. Food Items may not be accepted by some freight companies.
- If a shipment requires palletizing, we charge a MINIMUM $50 fee per pallet. Multiple, and oversized pallets, or shipments requiring crates or custom reinforcing will be charged accordingly.
- You can also arrange your own shipping:
- Please email your Bill of Lading to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice before carrier pick up.
- Need your items held beyond the first week after the auction?
- We provide storage services. Please contact us by phone (306-280-4800) or by email at email@example.com
- Unless we have been contacted and pick up arrangements have been made, items not picked up:
- By the end of day, 5 business days following the auction, will be subject to an automatic handling and storage fee of $50 per standard 40×46″ pallet charged at the beginning of each week. Oversized pallets will incur additional charges.
- By the end of day, 7 business days following the auction:
- Invoices totaling under $500 will be considered abandoned and forfeited.
- Invoices over $500 will continue to accrue storage charges. Once storage charges reach 50% of the invoice value, or $1000, those items will be considered abandoned and forfeited.