How to Bid and Win on BSF
Once you have signed up and are logged in, you can start bidding in any of the current auctions. You can manually place bids or utilize our max bid feature if you are unable to watch the auction while it’s ending or if you are bidding on multiple items. Our system will bid on your behalf up until your max bid amount is reached. When you are outbid, you will receive an email notification. You can watch the whole auction close in real-time on the auction catalog page, or you can track just he items you are interested in using the Watchlist, Bidding On, Items Won, and Items Not Won screens under “My Items” in your bidder profile.
Following the auction, you will be able to review your won items under your bidder profile. Don’t sweat about payment! Within several hours of the auction closing, our easy payment process will will automatically charge your card on file, and a receipt will be emailed to you.
- You can pick up your items the first business day following the auction at the location and times specified in the auction event and/or specific item description.
- Items at our BSF warehouse must be picked up by the end of the day, 3 business days following the auction. We can assist with loading your items.
- For on-site auctions pick up and/or items stating “Buyer Must Remove”- you will need to bring help and all necessary tools to remove and load your items. Please contact email@example.com for more information about on-site pick ups.
- We ship anywhere in North America!
- Contact us by phone (306-280-4800) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange shipping.
- You can also arrange your own shipping:
- Please email your Bill of Lading to email@example.com.
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice before carrier pick up.
- Need your items held?
- We provide storage services. Please contact us by phone (306-280-4800) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless we have been contacted and pick up arrangements have been made, items not picked up:
- By the end of day, 3 business days following the auction, will be subject to an automatic handling and storage fee of $50 per 40″x48″ pallet space, per week.
- By the end of day, 5 business days following the auction:
- Invoices totaling under $500 will be considered abandoned and forfeited.
- Invoices over $500 will continue to accrue storage charges. Once storage charges reach 50% of the invoice value, or $1000, those items will be considered abandoned and forfeited.